Thursday 6 October 2011

Hollowness...

I think its more fear than anything else.
My eyes, are they saying anything right now?
I shall just type the random words that come to mind, since I really don't know what to say.

心酸,hollow, stoning, unknown pain from somewhere, heart beating extremely fast, small actions have large impacts, somewhere but nowhere, maybe seeing tears has a part to play, can't get it out of my head, don't know what is what, how much do I mean to the world?, its not what people do but what they don't do that defines them, it can't be helped, I can only do so much, maybe I put my heart too deep into something..., side effects of my instincts..., scratching of violin strings sound so sad..., how did my eyes actually start burning...?, when the sms came?..., I shouldn't cry, I really shouldn't..., why this me?..., how to stop myself from emoing like this?, it didn't hurt when i found out on my own, but saying it is just..., whats that "thing"?..., I don't know, I really don't know why anymore...

Still emotionally unstable after all these while...
My own composition continues to corrode...

No comments:

Post a Comment