Saturday 28 May 2011

Hardened

I finally understand the wisdom in blind courage, and the plain stupidity in meticulous thinking.
Who cares about risks and authority? Just go in and whack whatever and however you need to!
All humans are fallible, and some more so than others.
We make mistakes and suffer the consequences, we make more mistakes and others suffer the consequences...
But then, without these mistakes, how do we grow?

Its really incredible to think of how much I have changed as a person since...almost exactly one year ago?
Yes,
heart've been beaten, battered, broken umpteen times,
spirit've been drained, drowned, degraded without mercy,
mind've been twisted, turned, trashed too often...
Needless to say, to have survived till this day, the scars on my soul has hardened to a state of incredible strength, almost unbelievable to myself.
To think I could have the ability and strength to stage a rebellion? Ha, I can't even speak to a stranger without breaking down in those days.
I dare say, my physical, mental and spiritual experiences in one year can beat 5 years of that of others~
How much more can a Gutiar transform me? Thats for me to find out...

No comments:

Post a Comment