Sunday 11 September 2011

Hurt?

Many of times, people hurt others even if they never meant to.
In their seemingly insignificant actions, ostensibly casual words etc etc

I suppose its not their fault. Actually, its nobody's fault.
Fact: We are not perfect, and we cannot possibly know everything to prevent doing any harm to others.
Thing is, for some things, we can only get hurt if we actually know what they mean.
You won't know someone's true intent unless you can see past their facade and lies.

If you don't know, you don't get hurt, simple as that. Ignorance is bliss.
Such is the power of knowledge, a double edged sword, a power so great it can turn against you.

Maybe I shouldn't have unraveled this uncanny instinct of mine, far too accurate at times...
Maybe I shouldn't have sharpened it with knowledge and skills I picked up...
Maybe I should be more careful next time, shut some of my sense maybe, to keep myself and others around me safe...

No comments:

Post a Comment