Wednesday 8 June 2011

My Bad Habits

After all the stuff about interview skills and image management,
just feel like I should compile some of my bad habits.

1) Easily sidetrackedThis is probably the easiest to describe XP
Took me 4hrs to finish this post, chatting on msn n stuffs...
Also, once Guitar stuff comes about, then my school work is gone...
Bad habit.

2) Care too much about othersThis kinda puts me in weird situations sometimes.
Cleaning up tables in hawker centers, picking up random rubbish on the floor.
Singaporeans don't really do those a lot, do they?
Then stuff like standing on the bus so others can sit, even tho there are quite many seats left,
pretending not to see an empty seat so others behind can go to it etc.
Especially for ladies, cos it just feels wrong if I don't...
Then there is the compulsive shifting of my stuffs (bags, pencil cases etc) when people are making their way past them.
Its not like it would really clear the way for them or something, but I'll just do it automatically...
Bad habit.

3) Reading too deep Its all about the English...
I mean, if you know the connotations behind a simple greeting,
its kinda hard to just accept it as it is.
Loaded questions, fallacious arguments etc that people just take for granted...
Bad habit.

4) Thinking too long before talkingMakes my speaking tempo slow down significantly...ya.
Just feel that sometimes there is a need to think more carefully and choose each word carefully.
But ya, then it would sound kinda abnormal with I speak like that.
Bad habit.

5) Doing what I shouldn't do without letting others knowYa, without letting others know then...
Bad habit.

That's all i can think of, as of now...

No comments:

Post a Comment