Sunday 17 June 2012

Hmm...

Its not sadness, cos even though I'm not there, you're enjoying yourself and there's no reason to be so.

Its not emo, cos essentially there's nothing to be emo over.

Its not insecurity, cos even though you're out of reach and many times uncontactable, I know I trust you.

Its not worry, cos even though I'm not around, I hold on to the promise you made to take care of yourself.

Maybe its a sense of helplessness, cos despite all the promises I made, the chains that tie me down restraints what I can do...

Maybe its a slant of inferiority complex, cos its not hard to see the distinction between a caged bird and one that flies free...

Maybe its the songs that I'm listening to, telling me things I should but can't , about things that might even though I don't...
---------

Maybe its the promise, that one promise I made, that I will adhere to.. I don't know how...

No comments:

Post a Comment