Wednesday 20 June 2012

Injured...

Mm.. its not like I'm anyone special...
Not like I can do anything, not like it means anything to you...
Afterall, I'm just an insignificant part, a minute part of the bigger picture, a passing wave, an occasional breeze, nothing more...
I am but a bird in a cage, a handcuffed prisoner, an undeserving man...

Maybe it is indeed a small matter, maybe NS has indeed changed me, to be more cautious about injury and sickness, more sensitive to health and habits, more dear to times as a free civilian...
Haiz, I know some things are just so trivial, but only when you lose it will you notice and treasure it...
Here, one small injury might lead to an entire week of misery...
Thats why they say Nsmen knows how to take care of others, but it stops at that only, knowing...

Maybe now I know the difference, you WANT me, but I NEED you...
Haha, what choice do I have, I am only me, I am but me...
But you are you, who keeps me going foward when my body wants me to stop, who comes to mind when I'm happy and when I'm sad, who gives me the strength to survive...
I don't know anymore, the distinction between your happiness and mine, your pain and my own...it hurts, it hurts when you get injured... right here...

Relishing in that curious feeling...

No comments:

Post a Comment