Friday 3 August 2012

~

A sudden sense of tranquility...

What is it, to live in a world with only yourself?
To see nothing but your image,
hear nothing but your hearbeat,
feel nothing but emptiness?

Solitude is not unfamiliar,
I haven't always been the welcoming self I am now...
Myself, my music, my world;
that was how it used to be,
how it would've been if I haven't broke out of the fear.
Fear of rejection, of being ignored,
fear of wasting my time and effort.

Come to think of it, that was a time of true tranquility,
away from the troubles of the tinted world,
to live in a sense of self and no one else,
禅~
The world is seen in a much clearer vantage point,
one without biasedness or stereotypes;
the heart is felt much more closer,
to pain more severe, to love more dear;
to see into one's true self, I guess thats where I learnt.

心如止水, the true way of 道;
I kinda miss that kind of life, at times like this,
at times of tranquility...

No comments:

Post a Comment